Inspired with the sprit if its motto “ We shall find a way or we shall make one” the vision of Jamshedpur Women’s College is to nurture its students into individuals of strong values and equipped with skills and knowledge to face challenges and to contribute to society in effective ways.
Commitment to women’s all round development in this tribal region has spearheaded our vision to address their needs in the field of their education and empowerment. In recent times extra dimensions have been added in keeping with the new developments in the field of education, job market and other related activities to cope with the fast changing world of academics and career development.
Having targeted and having achieved our mission of College with Potential for Excellence and Autonomy, our next target is to achieve the position of an independent Women’s University which would be the first in the region to cater to the needs of millions of underprivileged but talented women. So, embedded in these needs and aspirations our vision for the future looks determinedly forward to:-
1. Create well groomed personalities with the right value orientation.
2. Take our steady pace of progress further in strategic growth to make our presence felt on the national map in women’s education.
3. Provide scientifically oriented, intellectually stimulating, globally acknowledged, vocational course content.
4. Be oriented towards the promotion of all round sustainable and ethically accepted growth.
5. Make our strategies viable with the principles and issues of National Knowledge Commission.
Our mission is to “Empower women and make them self reliant”. Many underprivileged talented women are provided higher education in and around Jamshedpur.
This ensures the fulfillment of the objectives of the Higher Education Policies that economically and socially backward classes of the society should be uplifted.