ELIGIBITY FOR ADMISSION IN UNDER GRADUATE COURSES
- A student should be passed the intermediate examination of Board/University established or incorporated by law or any other examination recognize by the University, for applying in honors courses minimum qualifying marks in 45% in the concerned subject. Entrance test may be conducted for selection in some subject.
- After securing admission each student will be registered with combination in particular course. Once registration is over students are not allowed to change their subject
- The college shall follow the rules for reservation as per State government directives for admission in college laid down from time to time. The college offers only honors courses and no general courses
- Transgender can also apply for various courses. A separate form as per UGC regulation will be provided for them
These courses are job oriented. They also teach self employment techniques. The students can
pursue higher studies in these subjects. The UGC sponsored vocational courses which also have
NOC Jharkhand Govt. and are presently offe
red in our college are:
- Environment and Water Management(EWM)
- BIO. Technology
- Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics(CND)
- Bachelor of Information Technology(B.SC.IT)
- Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA) (only for Students with science Intermediate)
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
These are three years full time Honors courses of six semester student pursuing honors in
these subjects will
study 1 compulsory subject (composition) and two subsidiary subjects
from either group A or Group B given
under B.Sc. Honors.
Eligibility for admission in these courses is either +2 Intermediate in science Stream.
Selection is done on the basis of marks obtained written test and interview. Details of the
courses are available in the prospectus of the respect
of the courses can be opted for along with the degree programme.
- Communicative English
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Human Rights and Duties & value in Education. (This courses is also available for students from outside the college including boys). It comprises a 3 months foundation course and 6 months certificate course.
- Medicinal Plants & Retail Management.